Start your own business with a very renowned name in IT education CMS Institute, read more for franchise model!
CMS Institute, India’s leading IT training company, which has helped shape careers for tens of thousands of students, all over India, over the last 19 years.
CMS Institute is a division of CMS Info Systems Pvt. Ltd., a US$ 150 million IT company with real time experience of serving more than a 1,000 large and medium global enterprises in the IT infrastructure management space, since 1976. CMS employs more than 10,000 IT Infrastructure Management personnel in India.
CMS was founded in 1976 as the first Total Project Management (TPM) Company in the country. In December 2008, the Blackstone Group acquired a majority stake in the IT Infrastructure Management and Outsourced Business Services divisions (comprising card solutions, transaction printing solutions and ATM cash management) of CMS Computers, thus creating a new demerged entity named CMS Info Systems Pvt Ltd. Blackstone and the Grover family partnered with Rajiv Kaul, ex-CEO of Microsoft India and former Partner at Actis Capital, UK.
CMS Info is strongly focused on the domestic market and provides IT and Outsourced Business services to customers across verticals, having a nationwide network of more than 290 branches with franchise outlets to 16 and no. of own outlets of CMS to 30.
The company operates in 4 different business segments, namely, IT Services & System Integration, ATM & Cash Management (CMS Securitas), IT Training Institute (CMS Institute Systems Ltd) & Outsourcing of Print Solutions & Card Personalization.
- Serves major banks in India
- Supports many leading Insurance companies
- Provides 24x7 support to India’s biggest CDMA Operator
- Undertakes end to end Telecom Projects
- Manages IT at some of India’s largest Hotel Chains
- Supports Steel, Glass, Automotive plants
- Caters to the biggest Public Sector Enterprise including Refineries, Railways, Banks
About CMS Institute
CMS Institute is the only institute in India that offers four unique Programs
- CITCA - Certified IT & Cloud Architect, is designed especially for HSC/non-technical graduates
- CITA - Certified IT Architect is designed especially for HSC/non-technical graduates for entry level career aspirants in IT.
- CCA - Certified Cloud Architect is designed especially for technical graduates & diploma holders aspiring career in IT.
- CCNA– Professional Program for technical graduates aspiring career in CMS
- CCSP .Net Track & CCSP Java Track is software program for technical graduates aspiring career in Software Development.
CMS Institute's CITCA program curriculum focuses on Desktop Engineering, networking technologies, Cloud, Virtualization & Enterprise Storage with a blend of Cisco, Microsoft & Red Hat technology. The curriculum also focuses on security, NOC operations & storage fundamentals. CMS Institute's CCNA Professional curriculum is for Graduates only and is designed to fetch them a job quickly in IT services. CCSP .Net Track & CCSP Java Track curriculum for Technical Graduates only and is designed to Enhance Employability Quotient.
Facts about CMS:
- Our programs have ISO certified curriculum design and training methodology. Our courses are not about learning all technologies but rather about learning relevant ones in a proper order. These take into account your academic qualification and aptitude and increase your chances of securing a job.
- We have employment opportunities within the organization. CMS Info Systems absorbs 200 to 300 CMS institute students every month as Associate Technical Engineers; these ATEs man world class IT infrastructure at customer sites.
- Our Institute pioneered the On Job Training with stipend model. Over 15,000 students serve CMS Info Systems Filed Engineering & FMS sites and more than 35,000 students serve other medium-large IT services companies.
- Our strategic alliance with global IT giants helps provide students authorized curriculum. CMS specializes in Microsoft's Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2010, Cloud, Virtualization, Enterprise Storage & Windows 8 technology. CMS is focused on Red Hat's Linux administration & .Net & Java Software Technologies.
- We have one of the largest testing centre networks on the Prometric.
CMS Deliverables to the franchisee:
Active support & guidance for centre start-up includes
- Site selection.
- Centre layout planning.
- Helping the centre with the staff selection and thereafter induction training
- Centre automation support.
- Providing guidance in the marketing plans for launch of the centre.
Course design & delivery support
- The company has a vast experience in developing the most appropriate, updated course material.
- CMS provides regular academic support to the faculties to conduct the course in the best possible manner.
- The company also provides designs for advertising material such as banners, posters, signboards, etc. for use by the centres.
- Regular performance reviews & training sessions are conducted for staff of the business partner.
- Ongoing advice to the centre on how to improve business as well as taking inputs on market & strategy from the centres. Online leads generated through online marketing activities are passed on to the centres.
Academic & technical support
- Support on how to deliver i.e. conduct the courses.
- Conduct of online exams & issuing certificates to students.
Central logistics support
- Students’ mark sheets & final certificates are also printed and dispatched.
Role of Business partner:
CMS is interested in associating with potential partners who:
- Have the desire and determination to achieve financial freedom and interested in long-term business relationship.
- Have a passion for education business
- Possess the capital and the drive to grow a successful technology training centre.
- Possess good business and management skills and be able to manage people
If you’re ready to get started, contact us now to become franchisee!
Thanks & Regards
CMS Infosystems Private Limited Team