;
Email: info@franchise.ae
 
Search Business Opportunities
Apr, 26 2018

Sweid & Sweid to Handover Apartments By third quarter of 2019

The Banyan Tree Residences will become Dubai’s first urban residential resort, as the handovers will happen in the third quarter of 2019.

Sweid & Sweid to Handover Apartments By third quarter of 2019

UAE developer Sweid & Sweid has sold over AED100 million of the Middle East’s first Banyan Tree Residences during the first month of sales.

The Banyan Tree Residences will become Dubai’s first urban residential resort, as the handovers will happen in the third quarter of 2019.

The developer said it is located on an 110,000 square foot site where 90 percent of the area has been dedicated to resort-style amenities and lush landscaping and the remaining 10 percent for the tower footprint.

The property’s amenities includes a clubhouse including a Banyan Tree Spa, a fitness centre with saunas and squash court, an indoor children’s play area, and a poolside cafe.

Maher Sweid, the managing partner, “The Banyan Tree Residences promises to be one of the most prestigious addresses in Dubai. Having all the leisure facilities and amenities in a setting that provides residents with rarely-found abundant green space, we are confident that tremendous value will be created for buyers and investors for the years to come.”

The stand-alone tower’s 244 residences are located at the intersection of DMCC, Emirates Hills, Emirates Golf Course, and the Montgomerie Golf Course.

The prices start from AED1.49 million for  one-bedroom, AED2.3 million for two-bedroom, and AED3.9 million for  three-bedroom unit.

Sweid added, “We’re seeing a lot of demand for larger units – especially the duplex apartments, which offer private gardens and double-storey living rooms, a unique aspect of the project.”

Comment
User
Email
Star
Address
Related opportunities
  • About: Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Haridwar, (India) is the largest contract..
    Locations looking for expansion -NA-
    Establishment year 2004
    Franchising Launch Date 2017
    Investment size USD 500,000 - 1,000,000
    Space required 120
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater South Delhi -NA-
  • Fashion accessories - women
    About:Malaysia's Leading Chain of Fashion  & Lifestyle concept stores.The company..
    Locations looking for expansion -NA-
    Establishment year 2017
    Franchising Launch Date 2017
    Investment size USD 100,000 - 500,000
    Space required 800
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater New Delhi -NA-
  • Quick Service Restaurants
    A large slice of the industry We use high quality ingrdients..
    Locations looking for expansion -NA-
    Establishment year 2011
    Franchising Launch Date 2015
    Investment size USD 50,000 - 100,000
    Space required 400
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater New Delhi -NA-
  • Mobile & Communication/Internet Connections
    About:  In 2009 Gerardo Taglianetti, founded Phonup  amongst first companies  in..
    Locations looking for expansion -NA-
    Establishment year 2009
    Franchising Launch Date 2017
    Investment size USD 50,000 - 100,000
    Space required 100
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquater New Delhi -NA-